I've had a good time thinking about the logical conclusions of those pithy sayings that traipse around on people's cars. I hope you have had a good time too. Or at least a thoughtful time, if you disagreed with any of these conclusions. If these musings teach us anything, it's that ideas have consequences. And sometimes, those ideas are horribly empty, and have meaningless or terrifying ends.
For your convenience, I've gone ahead and posted the links to each post in case you missed any, and have included them all in one place for easy reference.
- Bumper Sticker Theology 1- Co-Exist
- Bumper Sticker Theology 2- Justice
- Bumper Sticker Theology 3- Tolerance and Teach
- Bumper Sticker Theology 4- The Bigness of God
- Bumper Sticker Theology 5- Use of Violence
Blessings as you think about the bumper stickers in front of you on your way to work, and blessings to you as you decide what bumper stickers will represent you. I represent the University of Tennessee on my truck.